domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

¿Who we are?

We are a group of students which was ordered to create this blog in order to inform and clarify certain doubts that may  have on this important issue such as HIV, we are:
Reimon Caldera: I am peaceful I like specific music genres and salsa reggeton, I like the rumba and exceed all my goals and I want to study electronics.

Rausseo Kerwin: I am a funny person, I like all kinds of music especially rap, my hobby is playing football, drawing and hanging out with my friends (a) s, I am focused on my studies and my goals, especially mechanical engineering .

Angelo Moretti: : I'm very caster joke, I really like the rap genre consciousness and romantic style, my favorite sport is football but I also like baseball, high school study in the 5th Beraza Bolet Ninor mention I want to study mechanical engineering science or chemistry pure.

Ivan White: I am a fortune-joke I like to read topics in relation to science or other things of historical technological advances or universal level, I love music genres preferred alternative rock, electronic, dance, pop, rap between others, I consider myself a very open minded person so I think any chance to exert a career in architecture.

Our concern regarding this whole issue is the ability to inform and educate you see our blog on HIV.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario